Friday, January 25, 2013

'You Know It's Such a Trip'

When I started this blog last summer, my intention was to post every Wednesday. There were weeks when I missed the Wednesday but still managed to post something each week. I've been slacking lately, though, and am about two weeks late on this installment.

I haven't found a new job but have tried to find as many things to keep me busy as possible. I'm in the early stages of a big project for AWF, am sending out as many resumes as I can and have been volunteering in a friend's kindergarten class. I also created a mix to push me forward when I need it.

The 18-track set, "Get Up!", was very fun to put together and even more fun to listen to. It contains:

Gwen Stefani "What You Waiting For?"
Madonna "Jump"
Spice Girls "Who do You Think You Are?"
The Pretenders "Middle of the Road"
No Doubt "Settle Down"
U2 "I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight"
The Vines "Get Free"
INXS "Kick"
Madonna "Over and Over"
Jimmy Eat World "The Middle"
No Doubt, Busy Signal & Major Lazer "Push and Shove"
U2 "Breathe"
Madonna, Kanye West & Pharrell Williams "Beat Goes On"
Elvis Costello "Pump It Up"
Destiny's Child "Survivor"
U2 "All Because of You"
Madonna "Turn up the Radio"
The Proclaimers "I'm on My Way"

I'll let you know where these songs and my to-do list lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment